[Alberg30] advice

Auana9 at aol.com Auana9 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 17:29:41 PST 2002

To the list:
 I am thinking of looking at a 1967 30' Pearson Coaster. It has the original
standing rigging. The A4 has 2500 hours.
Any advice. I will looking at the deck for any soft spots. Look for rusty
areas on the A4. Any advice would be helpful .I need to make a list.
 Use to own a 1967 Alberg 35 from 1976 to 1981 never had any problems with
the boat or the engine. Once the A4 would not start had to sail into the slip
but that was it.
Fair Winds,
Judy
boatless for now