[Alberg30] Re diesel fuel filters

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Jan 11 11:11:47 PST 2002

 I concur that the  price of the filter is peanuts compared to the
possible damage. Of course sometimes the SAME filter is sold under two
different prices -
    I use Racor filters. Be advised there are different size impurities
that they are rated for. My Racor will accept at least two different
elements.There are (at least) two different ones that filter different
size impurities. The printing is blue on one and maroon on the other.
Mine is maroon and is # R12S. The blue one passes larger particles.

- Gordon White

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |