[Alberg30] Off topic...Columbia 40

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Jan 15 10:19:35 PST 2002

Greg,
Check out the link below. Most especially go to "Pelago Pages".  I have a
buddy with a Columbia 36. He's always got a project or two going, but when
we have made it out sailing, she handles really nice. Not at all the same as
a C40, but it does say something about the down trodden Columbias.
Good Luck,
Brian   #497
http://www.monumental.com/ewhite/siteindx.html