[Alberg30] Re:Jib Halyard

Wilhelm Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 22 14:53:15 PST 2002

George,

SallyB was delivered to me in January 2000 with a wire/rope halyard for the
main and a rope halyard for the jib. I assume that everything at the top of
the mast is original.
I am installing a 60mm Schaefer cheek block, then a Ronstad Dead Eye, then a
Spinlock Powerclutch
(6-12mm) and a Lewmar #7. I think that I currently have a 3/8 Halyard.

Bill