[Alberg30] Boom Height

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Jan 30 10:58:06 PST 2002

Peers,

Mine is just low enough that I can see over it while standing in
the cockpit.  Gail has to look through it.  We had it built that
height because we thought it would be too low if we made it so
that Gail could look over it.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |