[Alberg30] Oyster Bay Neighbors

Lincoln Finkenberg lfinkenberg at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 18:58:33 PDT 2002

	We must both be quite fond of Oyster Bay to make the trip out - I'm at
BE49.  By incredible coincidence I met Skybird (550) at the mouth of Oyster
Bay - Rolph must have spotted us and motored over. The crew and I were
oblivious to just about everything, except the beautiful day, and did not
recognize Skybird until they were about 20 feet from us - at which point I
mentioned that looks like the Alberg from the cover of the association
book - it was (the 2000 book).  Wonderful folks.
	Linc - Gypsy 138.

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //