[Alberg30] North Shore of Massachusetts A30s?

Douglas Snell dsnell at kinetyx.com
Fri Jul 19 10:27:56 PDT 2002

Hello All-

I just subscribed to this list and am wondering if there are any A30s
between Marblehead, MA and Portsmouth, NH that would be willing to give a
"demonstration sail".  I am thinking of buying one but learned my lesson a
while ago to test sail before buying to ensure you are getting what you
think you are getting.

I'm living in Amesbury, MA. Any takers?

Doug Snell
978-764-6614

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //