[Alberg30] Battery question

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Jul 19 19:37:33 PDT 2002

That's not going to let the alternator charge the battery.  I don't know
of any good way to use these batteries without spending more that it's
worth.

  - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 //       Ocean Navigator magazine, for the serious sailor        //
 // http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000066625/alberg30-20 //