[Alberg30] Alberg 30 WANTED!

Gregory Martin ffmagellan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 22:26:52 PDT 2002

Does anyone want to sell their Alberg 30? I'm seriously looking for an
Alberg 30, in good condition, that would pass a survey, turn heads (that's a
given!) whose engine is in running shape, with a complete set of sails,
preferably with the aft galley arrangement. I'm willing to pay a fair price,
if you're willing to work with me and help me solve my logistics problem: I
am in the Navy, stationed in Okinawa, Japan. There are no decent boats for
sale here, but I know I can have one shipped on a RoRo ship somewhat
feasibly. I have estimates with a few shipping companies, so thats not a
problem once its on a cradle. But if the boat has a trailer, even better. If
interested, please email me: ffmagellan at hotmail.com   -Greg

         Cruising the Chesapeake: A Gunkholer's Guide

  My favorite Chesapeake Bay guidebook. While it mentions marinas,
  it concentrates on anchorages--the kind of places I prefer to spend
  my time. And in addition to listing shore facilities, it rates each
  location for Beauty/Interest and Protection. This is the guide you
  need to really cruise the Chesapeake Bay--a smorgasbord of small
  creeks and coves.

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071363718/alberg30-20