[Alberg30] New Alberg30 Owners

Mary & Bill Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Wed Jul 24 11:28:19 PDT 2002

Hello,  My wife and I just welcomed home our "new" boat, Hull #276 from Detroit MI.  She arrived at Solomons, MD at around 4:00 AM today, and will spend a few days in the very capable hands of Craig and Phil and their team at Zahnisers YC, before launching her in the same Marina.  She's been very well cared for up on Lake Michigan her entire life...we feel very lucky!

I've been reading and learning ALOT from the archives here, and wanted to say "thanks" for all the great discussions/threads--invaluable to first time Alberg buyers such as ourselves.  We're also fortunate to have met Tom and Sheila at Trident Yacht Sales down at Solomons, and if you're reading, I hope I don't scare you away with too many questions!

George, the "check is in the mail" for org membership dues, now that we finally have title to the boat.

I'll end here by apologizing in advance for the fact that we will be doing a whole lot more "asking" than answering in the forum for awhile--again, thanks to all for your ideas and insights.

Bill & Mary Ann