[Alberg30] Grey Marine Electrical Problem

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Jul 8 18:01:35 PDT 2002

Brian,

I know you said you have a Graymarine, but I'd ask this question on
atomic4-list at sailnet.net  I would guess it's a corroded connection
somewhere, but I don't really know.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |