[Alberg30] raritan 14 gallon holding tank

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Jul 14 18:38:00 PDT 2002

Mike,

I also purchased a unit for hull number #114. What type of modifications if
any would be required to make this unit fit under the cushions in the
v-berth? I planned on making a frame which would hold the tank under the
v-berth, it sounds that this may cause more problems then solve. I haven't
had a chance to tackle this job yet, I just finished an Awlgrip job on the
hull and stripping the decks of hardware to finish the Awlgrip job. Any
comments would be helpful, since I haven't made any cuts into the v-berth at
this time.

Stephen
Carina Vela