[Alberg30] Diesels, Fuel and Air

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Wed Jul 17 16:46:10 PDT 2002

Mike: Were I you, I would troubleshoot by isolating components.  You can bypass your tank, racor, your lift pump, and your return line connection by using clean fuel in a clean container  (like a $3.00 plastic can) to see if your problem stops.  If it does, put your tank back online but run your return line elsewhere, etc, etc, etc.
Betcha a dollar its just a "loose" fitting.  Which lines are you getting air from--injector lines, main fuel feed, or both? If in the main fuel feed, where?