[Alberg30] Alberg Racing at Eastport YC - Severn River on Friday Eves

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Fri Jul 26 03:17:53 PDT 2002

Morning All,

The registration is a great deal, register once, atleast 24 hours before the
next race, Pay the bartender $50 at eastport Yacht club and all of the other
race days are included. So you actually are registering for the series. They
are not racing next friday due to the Gov Cup. However the following fridays
(4 left) look good. Tonight is the second friday of a 6 friday series. Let
me know if you can make it for the 9th of august. I'll be there.

Today did not work out for complicated logistics reasons.  Only 1 of four
boats could have actually have made the start. We will work on this and
since the deal is so good maybe we can encourage others to attend.

If you do wish to participate and want to know more, contact me and I'll be
happy to fill you in.

C.B. Currier
cbc at spinrx.com
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458

         Cruising the Chesapeake: A Gunkholer's Guide

  My favorite Chesapeake Bay guidebook. While it mentions marinas,
  it concentrates on anchorages--the kind of places I prefer to spend
  my time. And in addition to listing shore facilities, it rates each
  location for Beauty/Interest and Protection. This is the guide you
  need to really cruise the Chesapeake Bay--a smorgasbord of small
  creeks and coves.

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071363718/alberg30-20