[Alberg30] Hello

Capnreitz at aol.com Capnreitz at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 07:25:19 PDT 2002

My A30 has a wheel and I love it. It is hooked up with an autopilot, which
can be done with a tiller, but you will lose even more room in an already
small, in todays market, cockpit. The tiller is advantageous in port, giving
more room for entertaining, as it can be put up out of the way the binnaccle
can't. I agree that the tiller gives you a better feel but I like the wheel
for cruising long distances.
Ralph
#457 Dances With Waves
         Cruising the Chesapeake: A Gunkholer's Guide

  My favorite Chesapeake Bay guidebook. While it mentions marinas,
  it concentrates on anchorages--the kind of places I prefer to spend
  my time. And in addition to listing shore facilities, it rates each
  location for Beauty/Interest and Protection. This is the guide you
  need to really cruise the Chesapeake Bay--a smorgasbord of small
  creeks and coves.

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071363718/alberg30-20