[Alberg30] tiller vs wheel

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 08:25:37 PDT 2002

Michael, agree with everything you said, but the Yanmar diesel in our A30 is
wonderful, and since you can't see it, it doesn't take away from those
beautiful lines!
Joe  #286  ONE LOVE
         Cruising the Chesapeake: A Gunkholer's Guide

  My favorite Chesapeake Bay guidebook. While it mentions marinas,
  it concentrates on anchorages--the kind of places I prefer to spend
  my time. And in addition to listing shore facilities, it rates each
  location for Beauty/Interest and Protection. This is the guide you
  need to really cruise the Chesapeake Bay--a smorgasbord of small
  creeks and coves.

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071363718/alberg30-20