[Alberg30] Hello

Sommer, John John-Sommer at idexx.com
Mon Jul 29 05:50:53 PDT 2002

My A30(Mandolaire #5) has been converted from tiller to wheel.  The wheel
takes up more room in the cockpit and doesn't give the same "feedback" a
tiller would.  On the plus side, it allows me to have an autohelm 4000
permenantly mounted and the wheel makes it easy to stand and steer (I have
to look over a dodger).

I agree with George in an earlier posting, it's just not worth it
financially to pay to retrofit a wheel to an A30.