[Alberg30] New Owner

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Mon Jul 29 12:34:42 PDT 2002

Hi Al & Kathy - take apart your battery connections and reclean them.
While the connections may be tight, a film can form which will keep
adequate current from flowing to the battery. You might want to do
the same at the starter if you ever find it. ;-)

Wally Moran

--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon