[Alberg30] New Owner

Rogers, Jim JRogers at scelectric.ca
Tue Jul 30 05:14:51 PDT 2002

Also check your Start pushbutton.  I had a problem with Xanadu II not
starting. I replaced the battery cables, had the starter rebuilt, and still
she would not turn over.

Turned out to be the start pushbutton.  The contacts were burnt.  As soon as
I replaced the pushbutton, everything worked, and is working fine.

Jim Rogers
XANADU II # 90