[Alberg30] Mast electrical connectors

RGStreit at aol.com RGStreit at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 10:57:42 PDT 2002

When I purchased #253 last summer the former owner had removed the
electrical and antennae connectors from the cabin top and had run the wires
through the head vent. Apparently this was done because of leaking problems.
While this arrangement works,  it isn't to pretty and does create a tripping
danger on the deck with the wires running from the mast to the vent. I'm
looking for suggestions on the best connectors on the market as I want to
install them  in the cabin top at the base of the mast.  Specific products
and  part numbers would be helpful if anyone has them. Thanks.