[Alberg30] Mast electrical connectors

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Jun 11 12:06:13 PDT 2002

I'm not a fan of using connectors, there.  We've got a bulhead
mount for the antenna cable coming through the deck, but it's hard
to keep the water out.  For the electrical cables, I pass them
through the deck and connect them inside.  For passing them
through the deck, I use a "cable outlet" (go to
http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 and
search on "cable outlet" to see what I mean).  They've got
different sizes for different size cable.  I still use a bit
of silicone down inside for waterproofing.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/