[Alberg30] One More Call For Holding Tank Group Buy Participa

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Jun 7 17:15:22 PDT 2002

I thought I posted this info earlier, but I don't see it now.  Dave's
message finally got through my thick skull, and I realized that the two
1-1/2" fittings might be a bit close together.  So, taking Dave's
advice, the location of one fitting has been moved a few inches.  The
final drawing is displayed at
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/head/RaritanHoldingTank-3.html
along with some SailNet part numbers that might be handy.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/