[Alberg30] installing the head

Michael dickdurk at intercom.net
Sat Jun 8 21:42:27 PDT 2002

No, Checkmate does not have a frame below the head door, the cabin sole is a
clear run to the fore peak step up.and I am pretty sure there are no wood strips
under the ply wood. Having strips might make it easier to install new wood,
though. There is a notch cut in the plywood to make room for the hose leading
from the sea water intake valve.

Michael

>Michael,
>
>Does the plywood sit on the wooden frame which is below the door to the head

>when secured?

Webmail services provided by
ICNet, A Part of Delmarva Online
http://www.intercom.net