[Alberg30] paints

hughfree at juno.com hughfree at juno.com
Fri Jun 7 14:00:30 PDT 2002

I agree with the easy to touch up paints unlike the two part polyurethanes.      The most sensible solution I ever saw when out cruising was a guy who was using a single part polyurethane with a matte finish designed for house painting.  His touch ups were indistinguishable from the original paint job.  He was using a paint from Australia.  If anyone knows of a similar US product that would go well on a boat I would sure like to hear about it.

Hugh Freebairn
A30 "Aliage"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.