[Alberg30] Atomic 4 (bomb)

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Jun 10 07:34:54 PDT 2002

Tom,

I would reccomend contacting Moyermarine.com c/o don moyer and purchasing
one of their electric fuel pumps.  This is THE most commom tragic failure
on A4's today. The sediment bow in fact should be checked annually. there
is a common failure of the mechanical mechanism that induces the pump
action and mechanical failures have lead to explosions.  Most GOOD marine
surveyors will reccomend an upgrade of the motor if you keep it to an
electric pump. The motor will run better and safer with an oil pressure
kill switch and good safe preformance.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458