[Alberg30] Mast electrical connectors

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Jun 11 13:47:45 PDT 2002

I presume you mean the ones you see searching on
"Blue Sea Systems Cable Clam" at SailNet?  I see these claim
you don't have to remove the connector.  Is this just because
you have a bigger hole through the deck, which can pass the
connector?  Or can the be put on the cable without removing
the connector?  In either case, they look better than the
ones I mentioned earlier.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/