[Alberg30] (no subject)

Bruce Dart brucedart at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 09:53:02 PDT 2002

Bud Taplin at Worldcruiser Yachts in Newport Beach
works primarily with Westsails (he was their first
plant manager,) but is familiar with Albergs.  His
number is 714-549-9331.  Good luck and let me know how
you do.  I'm in Southern California, and am looking
for an Alberg.

Bruce Dart
brucedart at yahoo.com

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20