[Alberg30] Advice on Restoring Gunwhales, Lazarettes, Hatches

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Mon Jun 24 11:19:59 PDT 2002

remember THE RULE - anything you want to do on a boat will take you
twice as long and cost three times as much as you
anticipate...something to contemplate while everyone goes to their
corners for the upcoming Wood Finish debate...

--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon