[Alberg30] Group buy of trailers?

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 03:02:44 PDT 2002

Yes, I've long wanted to buy one for Ashwagh #23.
I'm out of work at the moment on disability, but I have a tax refund coming
in a few weeks that should cover it. I'd go for it if we do it in that time
frame and I'll survivie without the cash. Otherwise it will get spent in no
time.
Let me know ASAP, final price, downpayment, delivery date and final payment
date.
Paul Cicchetti