[Alberg30] Remove from list

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Mar 1 06:02:09 PST 2002

> Monica Burke said:
>
> Please remove us from this list for a while while we go off on a sailing =
> adventure. We will resubscribe later. Thanks.
> Tom and Monica Reid

You can easily do that yourself, using the instructions (above)
given at the bottom of every message.  An automated message was
sent this morning containing your password (which you should
use instead of the "<password>" mentioned above).

That email also contains a link
http://www.alberg30.org/mailman/options/public-list/monicab@sbcglobal.net
that you can use to accomplish the same thing in a web form.

Another option is to just set the "no mail" option.  This can also
be done online, as above, or via email by sending a blank message
to Public-list-request at alberg30.org with a subject line of
 set nomail on <password>
When you return, you can just set the nomail option back off.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  Foul weather?  Deep discounts on Henri Lloyd and 2001 Gill gear. |
 | *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 *** |