Fwd: [Alberg30] Re:Public-list digest, Vol 1 #512 - 14 msgs

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 05:37:08 PST 2002

You know folks, after the Chesapeake Bay ALberg 30 Fall Cruise "The Wild
Goose Chase" there are always a number of boats that leave the Bay for
points south. At times there have been 10+ boats that go South for the
winter. Lot's of experience and knowledge and good to travel with a group. I
might suggest that everyone planning to head South for the winter, join the
Fall Cruise for the 1st week of Oct. (great shake down) and leave the
Chesapeake en masse for the islands (wherever). Just wish I could join the
flotilla.

Mike L.