[Alberg30] Re: Bermuda

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Mar 13 13:06:44 PST 2002

I thought I read that someone had done the Annapolis to Bermuda race in
an Alberg 30 a while back.   In case anyone is interested Yves can't
remember his last name I think Gelinis, went to England this fall in"Jon
de sud" he still doesn't have a motor in her,( took it out when he
circumnavigated). The boat is in Europe near Paris and he will cruise
the Med. next summer.
 P.S. Bermuda is around 635 miles from Newport.

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |