[Alberg30] Prop Zincs

Snelham at aol.com Snelham at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 09:36:48 PST 2002

For a number of years I've used a Perry nut, a brand of prop nut with the
zinc bonded to a bronze nut. They came from Perry's Harbor in Isleton, CA in
the Sacramento River delta not far from San Francisco Bay where I sail.

These are no longer available, and I was wondering what others used for
zincs, given the limited clearance of the shaft, prop and rudder. Your
experience would be appreciated.

John Snelham
SkyeMist
Tiburon, California
 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |