[Alberg30] Boat weight?

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 4 16:06:42 PST 2002

Less than half-load; minimal personal detritus, mast, boom, batteries and ground
tackle aboard, on a four-pillared, steel cradle = 9,380# exactly, on a
commercial scale!

Subtract 200-250# for the cradle AND a small factor to compensate for the fact
'Aldabi' had been drying on the hard for two years prior to this weighing, and
9000# doesn't seem unreasonable.

Jack
Aldabi KC641