[Alberg30] Nova Scotia to Bermuda?

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Tue Mar 12 12:46:23 PST 2002

Another suggestion - it appears from another post as if we owners of
smaller boats are not welcome in the various group trips which go
south each fall. Perhaps making an inquiry via various web pages and
asking them to respond directly might find enough people interested.
I might suggest too that since West Marine sponsors at least one of
these group trips, they might be interested in assisting. For new
voyagers, going as part of a group certainly eliminates some of the
fear and nervousness - I know i would look for a group, or even one
or two other boats, on my first trip except that when I do go, it
will be via Chicago since I'm in Georgian Bay.
Dan, do you get the feeling that some of us are living vicariously
through you at the moment?

Wally

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose
face is marred by dust and sweat; who strives valiantly; who errs and
comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the
great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the
best knows in the triumph of high achievement; and who at the worst,
if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly."

THEODORE ROOSEVELT
 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |