[Alberg30] Maintenance Manuals

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Mar 21 08:21:40 PST 2002

Ed,

I'm sorry, but the maintenance manual is currently sold out.
Someone is looking into reprinting it, but I can't tell you
the status of that.  It's possible that it will be available
by the end of the year, but I'm sure you're aware of the delays
involved in all-volunteer labor.

In the mean time, the Association newsletter is the source for
most articles that appear in the manual.  And new articles
appear in the newsletter all the time; the manual hasn't been
updated for a number of years.  When I did that update, it
had been 20 years since the previous update.  Your organization
might find that $45/year for membership in the Alberg 30
Association a worthwhile investment.

There's also some information on the web site, and I'm slowly
collecting more.  The list is a great resource for any questions
you may have.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |