[Alberg30] Re: [Alberg30]

Tom Green tgreen at rockisland.com
Sun Mar 24 09:32:18 PST 2002

George:  Thanks for all your help & advice past few years & from the
association.  I turned the A-30 over to new owners Friday & suppose, now
that  I'm about to become a power boater, that I may as well UNSUBSCRIBE.
It looks like just about everyone else I know [my age] has given up sailing
so it seems to be the stage one reaches. Assuming, of course, one is lucky
enugh to reach this stage..  tom

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |