[Alberg30] Forward water tank

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 23 07:23:40 PST 2002

The tanks almost never leak - suggest you replace the hoses, particularly
leading aft. It is most likely the culprit. If there is a foot pump again
check for leakage. Forgive me but removing the only water tank from the boat
would spoil her sale ability when your group chooses to divest itself of the
Alberg. The area you would gain would be marginal compared to the work and
H2O redundancy loss. I hope you might reconsider.

There are many better areas - cockpit lockers, forepeak shelves, expanding
the Vberth shelves etc.

Westerbeake - yes, good engines.

Hope this is a help.

Cheers,