[Alberg30] Forward water tank

EddieDiver at aol.com EddieDiver at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 07:07:08 PST 2002

I am the American Youth Hostel volunteer maintenance manager taking care of
hull #303 in Monroe Harbor, Chicago. Name of boat is "Emotional Rescue".

We replaced the Atomic 4 with a Westerbeke 2 years ago; nice engine.

 I am now told that the potable water tank in the v-berth leaks badly and is
filled with algae. The club suggested that, because we always carry gallon
jugs of water, that we remove the forward tank and use the space for storage.
When we take hostellers across the lake, there is insufficient storage. I
have not even seen the area under the v-berth. Do you have any ideas how this
could be done?
 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |