[Alberg30] Removal from mailing list at this time

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sat Mar 23 08:54:06 PST 2002

You can do this more easily than I can, especially as I'm on the
road with a dial-up laptop with sticky keys.  From here, the easiest
way for me to explain is for you to go to http://www.alberg30.org/lists
and read the directions there.  Most people who ask for help have lost
their password.  If you scroll down, there's a place to enter your
email address (the one signed up for the list) and get to a page with
various options you can change.  That page also can email you the
password.

If you're just going on vacation for awhile, you can set the list
for 'no mail' and then change the setting back when you're ready.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |