[Alberg30] Re: Forward water tank-- an observation

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 12:12:26 PST 2002

Depending on your hull # the bottom of the tank is not a part of the hull
(if the boat has a liner) for example. You can always remove the top, them
do a barrier coat on the inside of the tank and then put the top back on. If
anyone has an aluminum tank top, they would be wise to seal it some how, or
replace it with an expoxy top, to get rid of the aluminum oxidation powder
which contaminates the water in the tank.