[Alberg30] Re: Forward water tank-- an observation

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Mon Mar 25 10:18:19 PST 2002

    My tank has, I've noticed, bubbling/blistering on the inside (lots)  as
viewed from the center access port.  I've left it empty and aired out unless
I'm actually using it (for wash water, not drinking) in order to avoid
possibily exacerbating blistering on the outside of the hull.   I gather
that wetness inside the hull can encourage exterior blistering.

--
Randy Katz
910 - 32nd Ave

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |