[Alberg30] Re: Illegal propane tanks

vinegar joe snarkbuster at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 10:07:32 PST 2002

thanks for all the info....i didn't do a very good job
of researching this issue before posting.  today i
also located a commercial propane service in town that
will replace the valves on my tanks for about $25 a
piece or sell me new five pound tanks (purged and
filled) for $35 each.  sounds good to me.
vj

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066

http://movies.yahoo.com/