[Alberg30] Mast Beam Material-How about SS

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 12:51:44 PST 2002

Thank you , Michael.
I for one, look forward to your research results.
I'm at an earlier stage, having mothballed the boat to undertake the
prerequitsite task of repaing myself!. I need two knee replacements and
wheter I'll ever sail again is up in the air, but once I can do something,
I'm going to bring the boat up to snuff.
Keep us posted.
Paul
#23 Ashwagh