[Alberg30] Mast Beam Material-How about SS

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:39:09 PST 2002

It doesn't seem necessary to go to the expense of stainless, since the
aluminum plates that were installed 25 years ago have shown NO failures.
They are plenty stron, SS would be overkill. Stainless plates would be an
unecessary expense, and I am sure we all have plenty of things to spend our
boat budgets on.