[Alberg30] Cutless bearing?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:27:58 PST 2002

I've done this job to two different boats and can tell you that it is not so
easy. Instead of simply caulking the stern tube, I figured when it was loose
and leaking it need to be removed and reinstalled. I don't have the time to
go into the detail of this repair today, if there is interest I can write
something.