[Alberg30] Re: A 30 for sale

GFREESPIRIT at aol.com GFREESPIRIT at aol.com
Mon May 6 07:09:01 PDT 2002

#271 is  for sale  negotiable.  An  Alberg  in better  than  average
condition, incredible sailing vessel. Has taken us to the  Caribean and back.
Now  we  would like somthing larger. Many  , many improvements  done over the
years. Mong some A Diesel, refrigeration, stay locks and all standing
rigging, new main w/3 reefs, 135% jib, AP, GPS , stereo, new head, electric
pannels, and  much  much  more  it was our  home  away  from  home  for 5
months.  offers  around 19K  concidered.  Peter Somkowicz     727 724 2776
   would   concider a trade up ??   or  ?
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |