[Alberg30] Help for a sailing school

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Mon May 6 21:08:09 PDT 2002

Our sailing school has a group of very enthusiastic but often inexperienced
volunteers, who are starting to show up on spring evenings to help prepare the
school boats for launch.

Rather than invent the wheel, I am wondering if you might have a checklist to
give people, showing what equipment they might bring along.

And further, would you have developed a checklist for the work to be done.   I
would like to have a list in logical sequence, for inspecting and preparing
mostly fibreglass dinghies, plus aluminum coachboats, for launch after the
winter.

With so many volunteers, and a fleet of twenty boats, it would be ideal to be
able to e-mail a list of useful equipment and to provide a list of all the
orderly steps required in the preparation of the boats before they are clean
and safe to launch.

If you have such information already written, and you are able to share it,
please reply off-list to president at sailparrysound.on.ca

Many thanks for your help!
Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369