[Alberg30] barrier bottom protection

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Fri May 10 06:49:31 PDT 2002

My boat #296 was barrier coated five ? years a go I noticed this spring
that I am getting alot of very small blisters just at the boot top right
above where the barrier coat stopped so there very well may be merit in
leaving it be. The previous owner said there where only a few blisters
below the water line but he barrier coated it as a precaution.. makes
you wonder

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |