[Alberg30] fuel starved ?

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Tue May 28 21:45:06 PDT 2002

Tom -

I would second Robert's comments.  If it makes you feel better, by the
end of last season I could field-strip, clean, & re-install my carb in
the dark (at least in flat water).  One oddball problem I ran into, the
axel/shaft on the float on mine worked out of position & did the same
thing you described.

By a copy of Don Moyer's manual, you'll be glad you did.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229